Friday, June 7, 2013

2013 JUNE (back)

hello ,followers ...i am coming back here again ..
sorry that for dissapear from here for a long time ...
i have been graduated from my secondary school life ..
there is a ew months to let me waiting for my SPM result ...
i still can imagine the day i get my result ...
it was surprise ,and a bit dissappointed  ...but never mind ,
it all pass .
before getting my result i am working at digi centre as a part time job ...
it was a great experience in my life ...
i know more meaningful about life ...
after that i am going to my PLKN life ...
two months there ,learning and playing with friends ...
the most memory is sharing with friends but not about the things that i have learnt ...
everyday we are doing the same things ...
almost forget about the life there ..
the most i appreciate is i know more friends ,and we always be together ..

when we are playing together

life there ......GREAT FRIENDS EVER =D
john,wilson,ahtam,klien,syun,jingyi,shayli


No comments:

Post a Comment