Friday, June 28, 2013


i am coming back here again with my new laptop ,thanks mummy for giving this as my present
i have been transfer school from TIGS to SDBL...


i lost my friend in old school ,quite miss them .
but there is a word  in chinese,that is ' 有失有得'。
althought i lost my old friend,i met my secondary friends .
i met my secondary friends in the new school ...such like come back to the past school life .
how lucky i am sucess to transfer the school .
many of my friends cant get the chance to transfer ..
and i am the only luckiest in the gang of them ...
hmmm, i choose to take perniagaan ,ekonomi,seni visual ,pengajian am in my pra-u life .
i think those subjek is more easier than the sains subjek ..
hopefully i can have a flying colours in the test ...
the style of STPM now is totally different to compare last time
last time they only study in school and straightly test STPM..
now they change to study like a colleges ,we have three semesters in this one and half years.
so is more easier to compare with the past ...
but the marks also given in a high quality ...so must try more harder to sucess !!!
BUCK UP!!!

if my result is good maybe i gt chance to going out board to study !
yeah !!!
hehehe....

today going out with my sweetie ,shay li from high school bp.
quite miss her ,the best friend when i am in PLKN ...

No comments:

Post a Comment